that meme!June 25, 2007
I’ve seen it as both 7 things and 8 things, so I’ll list however many I can come up with! It’s all over the place…so I am guessing that everyone has seen the rules and I don’t have to post them! (lazy much?) Thanks for tagging me Cathy! 😀
Random things about me….
1. I don’t like getting my face wet/putting my head under water. For that reason I prefer to wash my hair in the bathroom sink instead of the shower.
2. I’m sort of afraid of strangers — as in, we lived in our house for probably 6 or 7 years before we even met our neighbors. I don’t have social anxiety or anything — I just don’t get over that initial hump easily.
3. I cannot stand the sensation of having things stuck in my teeth, therefore I floss constantly. I have dental floss within arms reach most of the time.
4. I don’t carry a purse — well, at least I didn’t for almost 20 years. (Recently I made one I like a lot so I will occasionally carry it.) It’s not really because I don’t like carrying things…I mean, I don’t, but I’m more concerned about losing my stuff. Like you know how the President and the Vice President travel on separate planes? I can’t bear to have my keys and wallet in the same bag, for fear of something happening to it. God forbid my phone, flash drive, and iPod were in there too. I think I’d completely lose it.
5. I’m not a pet person. In fact, I cringe when I walk by the pet food aisle at the grocery store. Don’t even get me started on the smell of actual pet stores. (gag) It doesn’t skeeve me out that other people have pets, I just cannot remotely fathom ever wanting one in my house. Which is odd because we had a dog growing up…go figure.
6. I have a major sweet tooth. A few years ago, I ate like ten cupcakes in one sitting and didn’t feel sick at all. (I was alone. In the office. With a plate of cupcakes. What’s a girl to do?)
7. I’m told that I give off a strong “I don’t like you” vibe to those who don’t know me well. A while back I was leading a group and I told them upfront about it: “you may feel like I don’t like you, but that’s just how I come off, really.” And more than one person came up and thanked me for saying that. I’m not quite sure how to get rid of the vibe though….
If you haven’t done this one, consider yourself tagged!